The Leaderboard is a system that ranks players in the game based on their achievements. Leaderboards help increase competitiveness among players and create exciting challenges, forcing them to work hard to overcome.
The Leaderboard in Thetan Arena is divided into several categories to create different challenges for players to conquer. Players can optionally change and view their ranks according to the categories of the leaderboards.Leaderboards are classified as follows:
- Trophy Leaderboard: rank players based on total trophies.
- Victory Leaderboard: rank players based on the number of wins.
- Streak Leaderboard: rank players based on the number of consecutive winning streaks.
- Hero Leaderboard: rank players based on the number of heroes they own.
- Guild Leaderboard: Guild ranking based on each Guild’s Guild Trophy.
- MVP Leaderboard: rank players based on the number of MVPs achieved in matches.
- Triple Kill Leaderboard: ranks players based on the number of times they hit Triple Kill in matches.
- Mega Kill Leaderboard: ranks players based on the number of Mega Kills achieved in matches.
- Nanny Awards: most assists??
Except for Trophy Leaderboard, all other Leaderboards will reset at the start of a new Season (a three-month Season). The goal is to equally divide the opportunity to compete for the top ranks for new and old players.
How to Rank up
Players will participate in battles and receive trophies based on the results of those battles. Players will rank up when reaching a specific amount of trophies.
- The hero’s limit is more or less dependent on the rarity of the hero and the skin used by the hero.
Players’ rankings will be reset at the start of a new season (one season lasts three months). The reset will follow the rules:
- Players from the Platinum rank and above will reset to the beginning of the Platinum rank (Tier 5).
- Players with ranks below the Platinum will not be reset.
The purpose of this reset process is to give higher-ranked players more motivation to continue to rank up at the start of the new season. And players at lower ranks have the opportunities to access higher ranks.Ranking RewardsThe process of ranking up helps players receive many valuable rewards such as Thetan Coin, Power points, Heroes… The higher the orders, the more valuable the rewards are. The rank reset at the beginning of the season will also reset the rewards from Platinum Tier-5 and above, which gives players more opportunities to receive more rewards.
List of Heroes in Thetan Arena
There are three kinds of Heroes available: Assassins, Tanks, and Marksmen. Assassin Heroes are the ones to attack quickly and dodge at the same time; Tanks are the melee attackers, and Marksmen are the ranged attackers. There are several heroes from each category, so let’s look at them individually:
• Raidon: Raidon is a member of the Delta Special Ops, and his job is to keep the people safe. He thinks that justice comes first, which is why he is the people of Earth’s hero.
• Mortal: Mortal, the younger brother of the Metal Outlaws gang’s twin criminals, is slightly brighter than Breaker but still enjoys fighting and destroying things.
• Rei: Joining the Saviors to protect the people of his hometown from the Government’s invasion and totalitarian rule. Rei gradually becomes entangled in the never-ending battles between factions.
• Taekwon: Taekwon is a Taekwondo master with a lofty goal of reaching the pinnacle of the martial arts world. He respects the law and the rule of law, and he is the one who is willing to shoulder all of the duties.
• Serp: He is the Commander of the Marine Forces of South America. He knows how to flank and attack the enemy from behind.
• El Dragon: El Dragon joins Bionic after resigning from professional Robot Boxing. Because she is one of BigPapa’s minions, she is free to do whatever she wants.
• Mary: Mary is from a forgotten nobility family and boasts assassin talents. She’s also highly expert with daggers and guns, making her a serious threat to any target.
• Velvet: Velvet was fatally injured in a skirmish with government soldiers. All of the below pieces were replaced with mechanical components by the Solar Eclipse, which saved her. She has vowed to be loyal to the Solar Eclipse since then.
• Lucy Muffy: A thug who enjoys rock music. She constructed an electric guitar that generates sonic waves that destroy anything she dislikes.
• Veinka: Veinka is mechanically modified and now joins the United Nations to preserve his motherland, having been recruited from the Royal British Security Force by the queen.
• Kongkey: The Solar Eclipse’s animal is the Kongkey. Kongkey is a research animal with the strength of an ape and the intelligence of a person. Kongkey will grow enraged and unrestrained once he becomes enraged. He is a very active and kind friend.
• Breaker: Breaker is the older brother of the Metal Outlaws’ twin criminals. His life philosophy is simple: “smash to enjoy.”
• Errant Ghost: Leader of The Order. He used to be a high-ranking government official, but he was discharged from the army for abusing his position of power.
• Meiko: Meiko is a mechanically enhanced girl who enjoys building mecharobots. Meiko decided to become a savior on her own after experiencing many horrible things in the world.
• Benjamin: Benjamin has a rebellious personality as a weapon specialist, which he exploits to cause chaos in each circumstance he finds himself in.
• BigPapa: BigPapa, a legendary godfather from South America, depicts the underworld’s dominant and superior authority. Do not even think of messing with him.
• Morrod: Morrod, a member of the Sniper Force, is a silent killer who excels at scouting and eliminating targets from a great distance.
• Steelshot: Steelshot, the Senior Commander of Delta Force, is a master at deploying advanced techniques, technology, and weaponry to sweep his adversaries’ armies and seize their strongholds.
• Shanna: She used to be a defender for an ancient Chinese family who was persecuted by the British government for opposing the Qing monarchy and World War II.
• Cluster: Cluster is a highly talented ranger with a wide range of fighting abilities. BigPapa, who has the highest bounty, is his main adversary. Cluster was responsible for a slew of heinous acts, many of which were covered up by the government.
• Phoenix: Phoenix decided to join the Nova to stop the anguish and suffering of innocent people caused by the endless disputes amongst Government parties.
• Bathos: Bathos is an orphan who lost his family in a conflict between the government and the rebels. He has pledged to live a life of vengeance against those who have harmed him after being rescued by a rebel faction.
• Durass: Durass is a warrior from a long-lost tribe known for its technological prowess. BigPapa exploited Durass and made him his subordinate for him to join his force.
• Destroid: Destroid, also known as Explosive Expert, is wanted by government agencies all around the world for causing destructive explosions. After being recruited by Raidon of the Government, Errant Ghost asked him to join the Saviors.
• Culien: Culien is an extraterrestrial creature. He has a babyish appearance but a chaotic and devious mind underneath.
Thetan Arena Heroes Tier List:
This is the official tier list of characters from worst to best- S being the best and D being the worst. It should be noted that this list was compiled in December 2021 and is subject to change at any time.