Download via G-Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YnCCaYe7Sn4seZJOmFYg0qHD63p9nNDG?usp=sharing
There once was a time when a beast came from the woods to feast upon us and the candy we held dear. We forgot that time. But now… the beast has returned to feast. On us.
- Two teams compete to collect the most taffy by the end of each round. Win three rounds to win the match.
- If both teams have the same amount of taffies at the end of a round, the round enters overtime for 30 seconds.
- Three shops are found on the map, other than the one in each team’s spawn area.
- Creep kills grant the XP and gold to the entire team. Dead players continue to gain XP, but not gold.
- Taffy is dropped by creeps and Scarecrow Stashes, and picked up by heroes.
- Last hitting a creep or destroying a Scarecrow Stash will automatically launch the taffy towards the killing hero.
- A hero can pick up taffy by being within ?? range and clicking on it, or by walking over it.
- Killing an enemy hero causes them to drop all their taffy.
- Taffy Bags can be found by killing a hero with five or more taffies. They contain 5 taffies.
- Taffy can be transferred between allied heroes and given to Roshan without channeling.
- Taffy must be channeled into the Home Bucket to count towards a team’s score. The channeling can be interrupted.
- Every stack of taffy reduces the holder’s maximum health by 6%, with a floor of ??%.